What We Offer
What do you get for your 8% management fee:
- We act as a middle man between you and your tenant.
- We advertise vacant properties, screening, reference checking and placing of tenants.
- We keep your rental property current with 6 monthly rent reviews.
- We act on your maintenance instructions, these vary from landlord to landlord.
- We monitor rents daily with our sophisticated software package.
- We prepare professional tenancy agreements.
- We organise the collection and release of bond payments.
- We represent you at the tenancy tribunal or mediation should this be necessary.
- We have a Zero Tolerance for late payment of rent, immediate action will be taken if a tenant becomes in arrears.
- We conduct a thorough inspection at the beginning and end of a tenancy, and every 3 months during the duration of the tenancy.
- We collect, monitor and disburse rental payments, we pay our landlords once or twice monthly depending upon their requirements.
- We Communicate! We believe it essential that we communicate with you on a regular basis, not just when something needs fixing.
All of the above services are included in your 8%+GST management fee
The benefits to you as a landlord:
- A better yield giving you more money in your pocket.
- Time to do the other things in your life that give you pleasure, i.e. extra time with your family.
- Peace of mind, you can relax and know that your investment is in the hands of a company that genuinely cares.
- Less damage during tenancies, resulting in less money coming out of your rental payment for repairs. Giving you more money in your pocket.
Frequently Asked Questions by Landlords
[accordion-item title=”How do I transfer my properties over?”]That is easy, we help you fill in a cancellation form, we then deal directly with your existing company for you. We know that some landlords may feel a bit awkward cancelling their management so we manage the transfer from start to finish.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Can I transfer over a property that needs the tenant removed?”]Yes absolutely, we would be more than happy to follow through with collection of arrears and termination of tenancy, where it may be required.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Do any of your property managers or company directors own rental properties?”]Yes, many do and some have purchased while they have been working for us, by employing property investors we have a team that really understand how important it is to get more money into the landlords’ pockets.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”I have investment properties in New Zealand but live overseas, how do I know my property is being looked after properly?”]We send overseas investors photos at every 3 monthly inspection.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”Who pays to advertise my property if it is need of new tenants?”]We do, we place an advert on the trademe rental site, place signs on the property (if applicable) and contact our tenant database.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”How do you select tenants for my property?”]Our marketing techniques give us a wide array of tenants to choose from. Each tenant is required to fill in an application form this provides us details of their past letting history as well as identification. We undertake a number of checks on each tenant including a credit check when necessary, a reference check of past rental history and a check for prior tenancy tribunal history.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”How much bond do you get from the tenants at the start of their tenancy?”]4 weeks, we believe this is important.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”How often can the rent be increased?”]We check our properties by completing a market analysis every 6 months. We are able to increase the rent (if the market will allow) 6 months after starting a tenancy then at 180 day intervals thereafter. We understand ensuring the rent is current is important for our owners so we take this very seriously.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”What would happen if I decided I wanted to sell my property?”]We would recommend you talk to your property manager prior to placing your property on the market. The property manager can assist you with arrangements with your tenants regarding access for open homes etc.[/accordion-item]
[accordion-item title=”How often would you inspect my property?”]We do our inspections every 3 months, we will also conduct an extra re-inspection if we believe the property is not up to a suitable standard.[/accordion-item]